- European Commission Directorate-General Taxation and Customs Union website, including news on recent tax initiatives
- Activites in the field of taxation: The DG Taxation and Customs Union annual activity reports
- Consulations in tax issues
The DG on Taxation and Customs Union launches public consultations in tax issues. Professional organisations and business companies have the possibilty to send in their comments.
- European Parliament
- EUR-Lex: EU legislation search engine
- Information on tax in EU Member States
Find a list of links to the Ministries of Finance in EU Member States and Candidate Countries. Further the list includes links to International and National Organisations.
- European Court of Justice Tax Case Law
- "Taxes in Europe" Database
The European Commission has established a database on main taxes in all European Member States. The access is free to all users. Up to now it is available in English. Go to the information tool
- Taxation and Customs electronic databases: VIES (VAT information exchange), TARIC (tariffs), AEO (authorised economic operators) etc.
- Asia - Oceania Tax Consultants' Association (AOTCA)
- United Nations´ Committee of Experts on International Cooperation in Tax Matters
- Economic and Social Council of the UN (ECOSOC)
- Tax - Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) offers a wide range of information on tax issues.
- Tax Glossary
A tax glossary published by the Internal Revenue Service in the United States.
IBFD is a leading international provider of cross-border tax expertise with a long-standing history in supporting and contributing to tax research and academic activities. As an independent foundation, IBFD possesses a broad global network of tax experts including a Knowledge Centre. Renowned as the expertise portal in the field of cross-border taxation and legislation, IBFD offers complete coverage on international taxation through its courses, online products and publications.