In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments , please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments this week.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
- EU Commission launches public consultation on harmonising and simplifying the general arrangements for customs rules
- UN releases revised United Nations Practical Manual on Transfer Pricing for Developing Countries
- EU’s proposals for hybrid mismatches with third countries moves closer to conclusion
- OECD – United Arab Emirates becomes 109th signatory to the OECD Multilateral Convention on Mutual Administrative Assistance in Tax Matters
- U.S. News – White House announces its tax reform proposals