In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments , please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments this week, and in particular the decision of the ECJ on a taxpayer’s right to challenge a tax information exchange order.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
- ECOFIN Meeting expected to agree proposed Directive on Dispute Resolution Mechanism
- G7 Finance Ministers issue communique on tackling tax challenges & encouraging implementation of BEPS measures and signing of the Multilateral Instrument
- EU Parliament again rejects as inadequate the blacklist of states at risk of money laundering
- Important Taxpayer rights Judgment delivered by ECJ ( Case C-682/15 Berlioz Investment Find S.A.) – Taxpayers have the right to challenge a tax information exchange order
- Upcoming tax conferences and seminars