In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments , please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments this week, and in particular the decision of the ECJ on a taxpayer’s right to challenge a tax information exchange order.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
1. OECD BEPS Multilateral Instrument signed in Paris
2. EESC warns that generalised VAT reverse charge could undermine the common VAT system
3. EU Commission adopts ‘Better Regulation’ agenda on improving EU law efficiency
4. European Commission Conference on tax fairness on 28 & 29 June in Brussels
5. Plenary week of the European Parliament in Strasbourg