In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments , please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments this week.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
- European Commission published a proposal for Directive on ‘intermediaries’
- OECD releases BEPS discussion drafts on attribution of profits to PEs and profit-splits
- Publication of transfer-pricing toolkit for developing countries
- Third meeting of the BEPS inclusive framework
- OECD appoints new head of transfer-pricing