In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments , please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments this week.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
- OECD publishes update to the Transfer Pricing Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and Tax Administrations
- OECD preliminary database containing modifications made by Multilateral Instrument (MLI) on bilateral tax treaties is now online
- OECD releases the draft contents of the 2017 update to the OECD Model Tax Convention
- G20 Summit in Hamburg – Tax Highlights
- French Court holds that Google’s European Headquarters does not have a PE in France