In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments in the past week.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
- Estonian presidency to propose EU rules for a ‘virtual Permanent Establishment’
- EU to consider taxing US tech groups on basis of turnover
- OECD issued updated Guidance on BEPS Action 13: Country-by-Country Reporting
- OECD to publish the 2017 Tax Policy Report on 13 September
- EU loses Boeing tax subsidies WTO case
- CFE General Assembly, Committee Meetings and Events in Bratislava 21 – 23 September 2017