In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
- OECD Forum on Tax Administration – Tax Commissioners gather in Oslo to discuss global tax administration challenges
- VAT Gap – European Commission study reveals a VAT gap of €152 billion in 2015
- OECD Tax Compliance – Report on tax compliance strategies in light of new technologies
- EU Whistle-blowers’ Protection – European Parliament Legal Committee to vote on draft parliamentary report
- European Parliament “PANA” Committee- The Committee of Inquiry scheduled to discuss the draft Committee report