In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments, please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
- ECOFIN Council Conclusions of 7 November- no agreement on VAT collection on digital services
- EU blacklist to include 53 non-cooperative jurisdictions
- EESC published Opinion on the taxation of the collaborative economy
- New EU measures published for more efficient cross-border tax debts recovery
- CFE Conference ‘Tax is Going Digital- Are Tax Advisers Ready?’, 24 November in Prague, Czech Republic
CFE Office Team