In order to help you keep informed of recent EU & international tax policy developments , please see below the “CFE’s Tax Top 5” for a summary of the main developments this week.
This week’s edition looks at the following:
- European Commission publishes new rules to improve the VAT System by making it more resilient to fraud and closing loopholes which create VAT fraud.
- European list of non-cooperative jurisdictions to be approved by European Finance Ministers this week.
- ECOFIN Meeting to take place Tuesday 5 December – EU Blacklist, Digital tax and VAT on the Agenda
- The OECD publishes further guidance on country-by-country reporting
- The OECD publishes first peer reviews on BEPS Action 5 on spontaneous exchange of tax rulings